Sunday 9 August 2015

Using a Gelli Plate


I purchased a Gelli Plate over two years ago, I was so excited to get started. 


https://www.pinterest.com/nubiansiren/for-sale/

 I gathered a lot of bits and pieces to use as stamps and stencils etc and I began to play.  After a few months I brought some coloured card and pulled off some interesting mono prints.  I then put some of these into the computer and changed their colour.  This is what I came up with.

                                                     Original Mono Prints












Manipulation in PSP

Hue & Saturation








I can now use these for my Collage Work. The variations are endless. When I use them in a piece I will show it in a future blog post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the beginning of a new year, new projects and new adventures.  I am determined to be more active, more creative and get more work d...