Thursday 3 September 2015

Personal style that I admire - Lynn Yaeger

While surfing the net and looking on Pinterest I came across an Interesting looking woman and I had to pin her.

Yesterday I decided to find out who this woman was.  So I did a bit of research.

This lady is called  Lynn Yaeger. She is a contributing fashion editor to Vogue.com and a contributing writer to Vogue. She is a former fashion reporter for The Village Voice, having worked for the paper for 30 years.
She lives in New York and is an avid collector of many different things.  She loves collecting  vintage cardigans and 1920s bracelets; rag dolls meant to resemble French cartoon 
characters, Becassine dolls) and Victorian children's jewelry--

the rarer, the more elusive, the less findable, the better.

I'm not sure how old she is, I can't seem to find any information about her age.  But here are some of the outfits that she wears which I love.  She always has that distinctive Ginger Short Bob/Bowl cut`.  Black drawn on dolls lips and two dots of rouge just like her dolls.













Lynn is the original Largen Look Girl 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the beginning of a new year, new projects and new adventures.  I am determined to be more active, more creative and get more work d...