Thursday 3 September 2015

My Natural Hair Style for the Convention cont'd

So I had these patterned corn rows done on Tues and I wore a head scarf until Friday to keep them fresh and so no one would see them.  I like to keep things for best LOL it is the Sunday Best mentality that I was brought up with.

My Friend took a picture of each side of my hair on the Friday. I couldn't get it to do what I wanted it to do.  So I put a side comb in to create a sort of quasi mo-hawk.



The products that I used were water based and very wet and I noticed that my definition would not hold at all.  Therefore by the dinner time around 12.30  I had to put my hair up otherwise it just looked like a Frizz Bomb.  Every day my quiff turned out different.  Here are pictures of Sunday afternoon after I put my hair up.




I don't know what I was so happy about.  I've got big teeth man LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the beginning of a new year, new projects and new adventures.  I am determined to be more active, more creative and get more work d...