Thursday 3 September 2015

Using those Blackberries

If you remember I harvested those Blackberries from my next door neighbours garden.  I also had some rhubarb in my fridge which my friend had given me a few week before.  So this is what I did.




I cut up my rhubarb and put it to boil in a little water.




Then I added in my Blackberries.




I let them come to a boil.


When the fruit was soft I took it off the hob and poured out most of the water.  I added some sugar to the juice and drank it. It was delicious.  I then added sugar to the fruit and stirred.


I then added the crumble mix which I had bought from the shop.  I know SHAMEFUL  LOL




I then put it in the oven for 30 minutes.

Sorry I was so excited to eat it that I forgot to take a picture of it once it was cooked.  However I can tell you it was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS  YUM YUM!!!

However I will pick some more and maybe make blackberry and apple crumble next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the beginning of a new year, new projects and new adventures.  I am determined to be more active, more creative and get more work d...