Saturday 8 August 2015

More Experiements

When I went to Panama I drew some pictures of faces that were on the wall at one of my Hostels in Boquette and two years later I scanned them into my computer and coloured them in using PSP.

Here are two of them -



Then  a few months later, I have just looked at them again and decided to manipulate one to see what results I can achieve.



This was done using PSP.  I used Effects, Distortion Effects, Displacement Maps and various degrees.
Then I put this image through Effects, Reflection Effects, Patterns and various degrees then I applied Hue and Saturation and this was what was produced.




I then applied Effects, Distortion Effects, Displacement Maps and various degrees again.  This is the result and I really love it.
It looks like abstract alien creatures or monsters maybe Sci Fi but I might blow these up to A2  and frame.





Eyes, Masks, Faces kind of reminds me of the works of Miro and Dali.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the beginning of a new year, new projects and new adventures.  I am determined to be more active, more creative and get more work d...