Saturday 15 August 2015

More Faces and Collage

I started off by practicing my drawing to get the proportions right of the faces and to get back into my drawing techniques. ~This is what I came up with:-



Then I tried to copy my drawing on to a face shape newspaper collage.
However I did not like it I felt that this was a bit too flat.


I then used my Gelli prints to make collages of my drawn faces.




These are faces that I did previous to the above also using my Gelli Prints but drawing in the hair afterwards.  I like the effect of the different textures juxtaposed together.







This is inspired by the faces of Picasso.  This is a man and a woman in love. 

  I used this idea for a wedding card.  Not very successful  I think but it is all a learning experience.









No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the beginning of a new year, new projects and new adventures.  I am determined to be more active, more creative and get more work d...