Thursday 13 August 2015

Just call me Farmer Nicola


Last Saturday I woke up and came downstairs, put the kettle on to make a cup of tea.   Then as I do every day I looked out of my kitchen window to see how my two tomato plants were doing.  To my surprise and joy I saw two green tomatoes on one of them.  Considering I had only re - planted them when they were less then a foot high, watered them on the days it didn't rain and mixed up some tomato feed and given it to them every week as instructed on the box.  I felt a great sense of achievement.




I was very surprised because they just seemed to have appeared from nowhere. I can't of been taking that much notice of them.  So I decided to take a closer look to see exactly where these tomatoes had sprung from.

I have never been up so close a personal to a tomato plant before so I didn't realise that the tomatoes actual develop where the yellow flowers shoot from.  On closer inspection I noticed a few days later that on the other plant there was another tiny tiny tomato forming.






Don't look at my messy Garden I am in the process of doing lots of things LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the beginning of a new year, new projects and new adventures.  I am determined to be more active, more creative and get more work d...