Wednesday 23 September 2015

Coats That Inspire me

Winter is coming and I want to be ready for it I have some nice coats however as mentioned before I have put weight on but also I need to update my look and come with something fresh.

Here are some Coats that I really love and I will attempt to make my self a coat using these examples as inspiration.

I love Mori Girl style, Lagen Look, These two styles are very fluid and therefore very comfortable but smart looking.


I love these two women, they are eccentric and loud but I love it.  The coat on the left looks very warm just like a duvet.









Would love to make this litte 50's number


Watch out to see what I come up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the beginning of a new year, new projects and new adventures.  I am determined to be more active, more creative and get more work d...