Wednesday 19 August 2015

My Natural Hair Style for the Convention

I have been planning this for a while and yesterday my daughters friend came and plaited my hair with corn rows in pattern formation.  First of all I had to quickly wash and condition it.





After I washed and conditioned my hair I parted it on the side, diagonally across my head to the other side at the bottom.  Than I Blow dried that section and twisted it into four big twists and awaited the plaiting. 














I plaited the other side in single plaits in order to stretch out my hair I will take it out and twist it everyday so that I can get a big twist out on the other side I will post pictures of the final looks on Fri, Sat, Sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the beginning of a new year, new projects and new adventures.  I am determined to be more active, more creative and get more work d...